The 2018 Summer Activities Fund has a vision to fund activities throughout the Borough of Hinckley and Bosworth that:
- provide new activities or extend current provision
- offer activities for children aged between 5 – 11 year olds
- demonstrate attractive provision designed to stimulate and increase take up and sustain participation
- target children and young people that live in the Borough of Hinckley and Bosworth
- develop links to local clubs and organisations
- run in a safe and fun environment
- Demonstrating match funding would be advantageous
- Only one project will be funded per organisation
- Max 2 projects in any parish or ward area
- Previous successful applicants will be considered, however applications in 2018 must be for alternative activities and identical projects will not be considered
- Projects MUST be delivered
Projects must be delivered during the Summer Holidays between 16th July – 27th August 2018.
- Delivery must be promoted under the HBBC Snap Dragon Children and Families Festival programme; this includes agreeing to use the HBBC logo and the Snap Dragon branding when promoting your events.
- HBBC will work with successful applicants regarding dates and times to maximise local provision for children and young people.